Cots and high chairs are available free of charge. An additional bed is available per flat at a cost of £15 per week.
Payment for electricity is by £1 coin operated meter. All heating and cooking is electric.
All apartments are served by an external fire escape and have a new fire alarm system with emergency lighting to current regulations.
All Enquiries to:
Mr and Mrs A R Hams
Tel: 01692 535807 or 07790 522229.
1. All prices are quoted at weekly rates, for the holiday property as described and equipped. Apartments are available from 2pm (unforeseen delays excepted) on the day or arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Guests are requested to leave their apartment in a clean and tidy condition.
2. A non-refundable deposit of £100 per week is required at the time of booking. The balance is required 28 days before the start of the holiday.
3. If you are forced to cancel your holiday you should notify us in writing immediately. Holidays cancelled within 14 days of arrival should be cancelled by telephone and confirmed by first class mail or email. We will do our best to re-let the accommodation for you. If you are successful we would refund your monies, retaining only your deposit. If we are unable to re-let the accommodation we would claim the full amount.
4. The apartments are let upon the understanding that they cannot be occupied by more persons than the maximum stated – comfort is likely to be impaired by an increase in numbers.
5. All bookings are made on the understanding that the apartment will be placed at your disposal on the date stated. If this should prove impossible, through circumstances not under control of the owner (e.g. fire, theft or damage) we cannot guarantee to provide an alternative apartment. In such circumstances we would offer a total refund. In these cases you would have no claim against the owner.
6. Pets are not allowed under any circumstances.
7. Every care has been taken to ensure that the information in our brochure and on our website is correct. We cannot accept any responsibility for errors contained therein or the results thereof.